I want to apoligies for delays in just about everything to do with ArchForge. I can ensure you that we still have features we most definitely want to roll out so that you guys can enjoy the server more. Now I know some of you know some of the features, but here is a quick list of what is too come (or should of already been added and tweaked fully).
- Upgrade to better system of earning money.
- Server shop where members can buy items. Items will not, however, be sold in these shops. Instead, I would like members to focus on making their own shops to sell items. You guys already have the ability to do so using chest shops.
- Add showcase plugin for members to have more premium looking shops?
- Add ways to earn "premium" items/perms by allowing players to buy them in-game or by other means.
- Create and setup a PvP arena for members who like to fight other players without breaking the server rules.
- Other Mini-Games.
I plan to hopefully get to the PvP arena, and money earning system by the end of the week, along with any additional things I can get too. Unfortunitly due to my new position at work, plus school and other things in my personal life, I normally don't have alot of time to do things. On the plus side, this weekend plus Monday is looking like I will have ALOT of free time to do things. So hopefully expect new features between now and than.
With that said, I am still looking for new staff for the server. If interested, please apply! Also, I may look for some help from someone who has a bit of experience with balancing and working with a servers economy system. Working with the economy system is not one of my strongest things, so help will be welcomed. PM me if interested and I will let you know if there is anything I need help with or done.